Sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
We do not offer international return shipping at this time.
PLEASE READ OUR RETURNS POLICY TO ENSURE YOU CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE:
- All merchandise must be unworn, undamaged, and in saleable condition with original designer tags and original product packaging. This includes all accessories, original boxes, authenticity cards and dust bags.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and its original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- In accordance with federal state health code regulations, we do not accept returns or exchanged pierced earrings, socks, panties, bikinis, g-strings, thongs, bodysuits, swimwear, shape wear panties or similar intimate items so please select these items with care. The items are final sale.
- Perfume should be in its original packaging, unopened and unused.
- Alterations, special orders, and discounted "final sale" items cannot be returned.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, returned without their original labels, or show any signs of wear may not be accepted and will be sent back at the customer's expense.
- Atelier New York reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Colors: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on ateliernewyork.com. As computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing your return.
Please note that sale items are considered FINAL, including promotional discounts and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization, and are subject to approval. Returns must be sent through a traceable carrier. Atelier New York is not liable for goods returned without an authorization. Returned merchandise without an authorization will be refused and sent back at the customers expense.
HOW TO SUBMIT A RETURN REQUEST:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
- Client services will issue an RMA form and return shipping label.
- Include the RMA form in the return package.
- Pack the items using the original packaging provided to wrap the item(s) you are returning. Ensure the previous label is removed/covered with the new return label.
- Drop the package off at UPS. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed by Atelier Fashion Inc at one of our locations. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
All items that are successfully returned will be credited to the payment method used for the original purchase. The original shipping fees will not be refunded and the $15 return shipping fee will be deducted from the total. It may take up to 30 business days for the refund to appear on your account, as payment providers' processing times vary.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are damaged upon receipt. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange the faulty goods, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product, size, color, and subject to availability within 7 days of receipt. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receiving the merchandise with photos and your order number.
We do not currently offer an exchange service. A return request must be submitted and approved for refund. Sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
You will be refunded for the original full priced item in accordance with our returns policy.